18 Years Factory offer Crank Adjustable Stand Desk A to UAE Factory
· Four 3″ furniture grade casters, two with locking brakes, for easy maneuverability and stability. Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards. · Crank allows for effortless adjustment from sitting to standing. Durable steel frame with powder coat paint finish. · Stand up desks promote better posture, reduced back and neck pain, a thinner waist line and other health benefits. · Overall dimensions of 47.25″W x 29.5″D with variable height between 29.5″- 45.25″H. Max Weight Capa...
18 Years Factory offer Crank Adjustable Stand Desk A to UAE Factory Detail:
· Four 3″ furniture grade casters, two with locking brakes, for easy maneuverability and stability. Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards.
· Crank allows for effortless adjustment from sitting to standing. Durable steel frame with powder coat paint finish.
· Stand up desks promote better posture, reduced back and neck pain, a thinner waist line and other health benefits.
· Overall dimensions of 47.25″W x 29.5″D with variable height between 29.5″- 45.25″H. Max Weight Capacity 154 lbs.
· Mobile and adjustable for comfort and productivity. Includes all hardware and tools required for assembly.
36 x 54 x 11 inches
Black Oak with Silver Frame
Product detail pictures:
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' high-quality ,together with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE crew spirit for 18 Years Factory offer Crank Adjustable Stand Desk A to UAE Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Angola , Oslo , Ukraine , Our company insists on the principle of "Quality First, Sustainable Development", and takes "Honest Business, Mutual Benefits" as our developable goal. All members sincerely thank all old and new customers' support. We are going to keep working hard and offering you the highest-quality solutions and service.
My latest cnc machine build for 50$
There’s nothing more greater feeling than to owning your own CNC machine for your prototyping needs. But CNC machines can be super expensive for a school/college student as i am, the only next best option is for you to make your own CNC machine with recycled part like stepper motors from old industrial Xerox printers and using simple rotary bearings as the axis sliding mechanism. Here I have done exactly that. I got the inspiration from the popular CNC company called X-carve from inventables.
took few months to build it.
its way cheaper than X-Carve.
the whole build cost around $170
any doubt about the building process comment down below.
to see the CNC building process watch the part 1
to see how i gave new life to old phone with the cnc watch this
to see the CNC dust collection enclosure
to see waste board flatting of this cnc
if someone want more information about this build, i have written a report and logbook for the whole build process.
if someone want it, all u have to do is to share my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/makerman) link on your Facebook and sent that post to my email (email@example.com) and i will sent you.
hope i am not asking much.
this way you will help me grow my channel and i will also help you back in your cnc build.
my patreon page https://www.patreon.com/makerman
music used from http://www.looperman.com/
awesome intro was made by ThatKaiGuy
Check out my full review at:
Buy (use coupon code Commandoboxing for 10% off in next 30 days): http://www.aquatrainingbag.com
Quite possibly the best heavy bag I’ve ever hit. That’s because:
1. It barely moves no matter how hard you hit it – and that’s super important if you attach it to any part of your house. The water absorbs and flows around your punch which translates into far less movement compared to a heavy bag that doesn’t flex as much.
My jabs barely moved the water bag at all. My uppercuts barely lifted it. My straight rights and hooks moved it a bit, but nothing comparable to how wildly a heavy bag swings.
For this reason alone, as long as your roof can handle the weight, I’d recommend this bag for home setups.]
I always had a problem with my heavy bag in my garage shaking the hell out of the house when I hit it even after attaching a heavy bag spring to lessen the vibration. With the aqua punching bag, that vibration is almost non-existent. You still get the sound of your punches hitting the bag but it is no more or less than hitting a regular heavybag.
2. There really is less impact on your joints/bones. Hitting this thing really is like hitting flesh and blood. It gives where a heavy bag doesn’t. You can barely feel any impact on your hands at all, but you know it’s there.
Heavy bags tend to compress over time as gravity pulls the fill downwards. You end up with a bag that is feather soft at the top and concrete hard at the bottom. That is not an issue at all with an aqua heavy bag.
3. Provides incredible resistance. The 21inch version is almost double the weight of my regular heavy bag. That provides a lot of resistance to help develop more power and strength and gives you a great workout. This is not a bag you’re going to outgrow anytime soon.
4. It’s shape – It’s spherical – tear -drop shape is awesome for all sorts of punches including uppercuts. Up to now, my uppercuts got worked out at the club where we have uppercut bags. Now I can train them at home as well.
5. It’s going to last forever. This bag is indestructible. Nobody is strong enough to damage this thing. A bat can’t damage this thing. I’ve been hitting and training with it for over a week and there isn’t a scratch on it. I even dropped it from a height of about 5ft and it wasn’t even phased.
Short of intentionally driving a screwdriver or knife into it – it is going to last through years and years and years of abuse.
You can hang it outside, inside, and never have to worry about the fill turning into cement (like sand) or going moldy (like rotting rags)
So – buy one and for next 30 days you can get 10% off if you use discount coupon code Commandoboxing.
link to buy: http://www.aquatrainingbag.com (coupon code Commandoboxing)
link to full review: https://commandoboxing.com/content/aqua-punching-bag-review
By Catherine 2016-7-13 16:09
It's really lucky to find such a professional and responsible manufacturer, the product quality is good and delivery is timely, very nice.
By Tom 2016-5-28 14:44