Factory Cheap Hot Crank Adjustable Stand Desk B for Naples Factory
· Smoothly raises and lowers from 28.25 inches to 47.75 inches · Handle folds under desk or can be removed completely · High Quality Rolled Stamped Steel for Superior Strength & Stability – Holds 130lbs · Beautiful Fine Powder Coat Finish for Maximum Durability · High Quality 3/4 inch Wilsonart® Thermally Fused Laminate Top (TFL) Item Weight 80 pounds Product Dimensions 48 x 24 x 47.8 inches Color Espresso Size Medium 24″ x 48″ x 3/4″
Factory Cheap Hot Crank Adjustable Stand Desk B for Naples Factory Detail:
· Smoothly raises and lowers from 28.25 inches to 47.75 inches
· Handle folds under desk or can be removed completely
· High Quality Rolled Stamped Steel for Superior Strength & Stability – Holds 130lbs
· Beautiful Fine Powder Coat Finish for Maximum Durability
· High Quality 3/4 inch Wilsonart® Thermally Fused Laminate Top (TFL)
48 x 24 x 47.8 inches
Medium 24″ x 48″ x 3/4″
Product detail pictures:
Our enhancement depends around the sophisticated devices ,exceptional talents and repeatedly strengthened technology forces for Factory Cheap Hot Crank Adjustable Stand Desk B for Naples Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Rome , Hyderabad , Myanmar , We welcome you to visit our company and factory. It is also convenient to visit our website. Our sales team will offer you the best service. If you need to have more information, you should feel free to contact us by E-mail or telephone. We have been sincerely hope to establish a good long-term business relationship with you through this opportunity, based on equal, mutual benefit from now till the future.
Invest, Inspire and Innovate
about-image2As one of the world’s premier metal fabrication companies, AT&F delivers quality steel products, services and metalworking technologies to the heavy industrial, energy, and defense industries. “We invest in Customer Success®” by living a second-to-none commitment to operational excellence, quality and service.
Expanding our capabilities and investing in state-of-the-art equipment and technology keeps us on the cutting edge and creates a competitive advantage for our customers.
In business since 1940, AT&F has grown to become a preferred supplier of:
Metal supply, fabrications and services that push the limits of thickness, scale and precision
Components for industrial, energy and defense industries
Stainless steel and exotic alloy fabrication for corrosive environments
Metallic and composite armor technology
AT&F is more than just a steel-processing service center providing materials, steel fabrication, component manufacturing and assemblies. Our passion to drive innovation inspires our team members to deliver best-in-class solutions and exceptional service to a wide range of heavy industrial manufacturers.
4th Generation AT&F Leadership
AT&F Leadership Team circa 2013
To our customers we are a valued partner that provides innovative manufacturing solutions that will save time and money. But most important, we are committed to world-class relationships with customers, partners, vendors and team members. Our extensive experience, renowned professionals, advanced capabilities and accredited quality systems translate into success for our customers.
By Mike 2016-10-22 19:08
In general, we are satisfied with all aspects, cheap, high-quality, fast delivery and good procuct style, we will have follow-up cooperation!
By Joseph 2016-3-18 10:14