Good quality 100% Desk Converters A Wholesale to Mozambique
Height adjusts from 7 to 16 inches, and is 2.5 inches high in the “sitting” position Desktop surface is 28 inches x 20 inches Designed to fit most desks and cubicles; footprint is 24.5 inches x 16.8 inches Desktop is made of laminated particleboard; legs and base are steel Item Weight 27 pounds Product Dimensions 28 x 20 x 16 inches
Good quality 100% Desk Converters A Wholesale to Mozambique Detail:
Height adjusts from 7 to 16 inches, and is 2.5 inches high in the “sitting” position
Desktop surface is 28 inches x 20 inches
Designed to fit most desks and cubicles; footprint is 24.5 inches x 16.8 inches
Desktop is made of laminated particleboard; legs and base are steel
28 x 20 x 16 inches
Product detail pictures:
We intention to see quality disfigurement within the creation and supply the ideal support to domestic and overseas buyers wholeheartedly for Good quality 100% Desk Converters A Wholesale to Mozambique, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Australia , Sweden , Ottawa , By integrating manufacturing with foreign trade sectors, we can offer total customer solutions by guaranteeing the delivery of right items to the right place at the right time, which is supported by our abundant experiences, powerful production capability, consistent quality, diversified product portfolios and the control of the industry trend as well as our mature before and after sales services. We'd like to share our ideas with you and welcome your comments and questions.
1. Cutting surface is smooth and less dross. The maximum thickness is up to 10mm (cutting mild steel). This is the maximum cutting thickness in small and medium power YAG cutting industry.
2. Stainless steel below 6mm and mild steel below 8mm can just use air to laser cut (no required oxygen gas). Good cutting effect, maximizing reducing use-cost.
3. Integrated nesting software (independently developed). Metal parts of different shapes can be auto arranged in an optimal way. Excess material nesting function enable excess material reuse. Material saving up to 8%-10% than general processing.
4. Dynamic focusing system. When cutting different thickness metal sheets and uneven materials, adjusting focus is no required, so as to achieve fast cutting and greatly improve working efficiency.
5. Rotary attachment can be optional equipped for metal tubes / metal pipes cutting and positioning punching.
Equipped with medium power (500W / 650W) lamp pump laser tube, any intricate design can be cut within working area 1300mmx2500mm.
Suitable for cutting large format metal sheets.
High processing speed, high cutting precision.
With following dynamic focusing system, it is capable of automatic focus cutting for different thickness materials.
Working table with ball units design for easier loading and unloading, and saving manpower greatly.
It can achieve positioning punching and cutting for metal pipes, if equipped with integrated or detached rotary system.
Suitable for precision cutting all kinds of metal sheets, such as carbon steel, mild steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, brass, silver, gold, aluminum and alloys, copper and alloys, titanium and alloys, nickel-molybdenum alloys, etc.
Widely applied in metal plate process (chassis, racks, cabinets processing), advertising sign letters, kitchen ware, metal crafts, ironware, etc.
Kindly be free to contact us for any information or Inquiry.
Digi Matrix Technologies.
P.O Box: 32067 –Dubai — UAE.
This is a custom 1986 BMW 745I A2Z Service Center of Muskegon Mi is building up.
2003 Corvette Engine LS1 tuned to 425 horsepower
700R4 transmission built by A2Z Service Center
Tuned ECM by Baker Engineering
Custom drive-shaft by Orion machine
Fly By Wire throttle system
Hooker custom exhaust manifolds
Dual exhaust by A2Z Service Center
All wiring and custom fabrication by A2Z Service Center
Positraction OEM differential
and 4 wheel factory disk brakes.
By Joseph 2016-3-18 10:14
In our cooperated wholesalers, this company has the best quality and reasonable price, they are our first choice.
By Matthew 2016-11-18 17:10