OEM manufacturer custom Crank Adjustable Stand Desk B to azerbaijan Manufacturer
· Smoothly raises and lowers from 28.25 inches to 47.75 inches · Handle folds under desk or can be removed completely · High Quality Rolled Stamped Steel for Superior Strength & Stability – Holds 130lbs · Beautiful Fine Powder Coat Finish for Maximum Durability · High Quality 3/4 inch Wilsonart® Thermally Fused Laminate Top (TFL) Item Weight 80 pounds Product Dimensions 48 x 24 x 47.8 inches Color Espresso Size Medium 24″ x 48″ x 3/4″
OEM manufacturer custom Crank Adjustable Stand Desk B to azerbaijan Manufacturer Detail:
· Smoothly raises and lowers from 28.25 inches to 47.75 inches
· Handle folds under desk or can be removed completely
· High Quality Rolled Stamped Steel for Superior Strength & Stability – Holds 130lbs
· Beautiful Fine Powder Coat Finish for Maximum Durability
· High Quality 3/4 inch Wilsonart® Thermally Fused Laminate Top (TFL)
48 x 24 x 47.8 inches
Medium 24″ x 48″ x 3/4″
Product detail pictures:
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" would be the persistent conception of our corporation to the long-term to establish collectively with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for OEM manufacturer custom Crank Adjustable Stand Desk B to azerbaijan Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lithuania , Liverpool , Haiti , Why we can do these? Because: A, We are honest and reliable. Our products have high quality, attractive price, sufficient supply capacity and perfect service. B, Our geographical position has a big advantage . C, Various types: Welcome your inquiry, It will be highly appreciated.
I thought it was a good idea to have a mini, portable,cheap but trustworthy cnc machine to experiment with! The idea is to take it home, lay it on my desk and run some experiments there. To have a better understanding of what I ‘m doing in the bigger one( also homemade!). In other words, this is the one with all the fun!
It’s gonna be using 3x BYg stepper motors (you can find them online for about 1,5$ each). An arduino UNO along with a cnc shield( 9$ for those), some belts and some pulleys and shafts(8mm) I salvaged from old printers(but you can buy all those and still be under 20$),a little piece of copper pipe, and a piece of plywood.
In this video you can see the make and the assembly. I was already 9 minutes in, so i ‘ll keep the tunning and test run for another vid.
Then we can try it with a homing cycle, a sharpie, a mini spindle or maybe a laser head!I think I’m gonna even try mach 3 on it sometime. Just so many things to do with it…
Thanks for watching
And feel free to subscribe
More coming up!
And if you have the luxury and the need to spend the extra buck for funding the vids you enjoy so much watching, here:
Το τραγούδι Texas Techno του καλλιτέχνη Audionautix έχει άδεια με βάση το εξής: Creative Commons Attribution (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
This is something that all SolidWorks users should know. Learn how to make a sheet metal cone that can be unrolled into a Sheet Metal flat pattern.
By Ricardo 2015-11-03 12:07
The company's products can meet our diverse needs, and the price is cheap, the most important is that the quality is also very nice.
By Gary 2016-9-12 12:27